This recipe looks really far off the linked recipe, but this is because I'm creating a soy-less alternative to soy sauce at the same time.
"Almost A1 Sauce" Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons cranberry suace
- 1/2 cup raisens. Rinsed very well 3 times.
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons heinze ketchup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste (this gives it that slightly sour taste)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cube beef stock (shitake stock would also work well
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 5 drops ume plum seasoning
- 100ml hot water
Add all ingredients above into a sauce pan and simmer gently for 5 minutes. When time is up allow to cool, then blend, then pour into jars. Of course if you have a thermomix, you can heat and blend it up while it's still hot.